Ian Melton writes from Rose City Comic Con in Portland,
Announced at the Jinxworld panel at Rose City Comic-Con, Brian Michael Bendis and Michael Avon Oeming have completed enough material for a Powers graphic novel, so they are going to release the next volume of Powers that way.
Comparing it to “binge-watching” the next chapter in the Powers saga, the police procedural superhero comic book originally published by Image Comics and then Marvel Comics, will not be put out as individual issues but as a complete graphic novel from DC Comics.
No format changes have been made for publishing, regarding softcover vs hardcover or both, but the graphic novel will be out before the end of the year.
So, December, then.
Watch this space – currently filled with the entire Powers story being recollected into four volumes from DC Comics.
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018
- Will You Find Doctor Aphra in Your Return of Wolverine #1 Second Printing? - October 18, 2018