We’ll all remember the get out clause from Avengers: Infinity War, don’t we? That Doctor Strange saw millions of different parallel universes to see how to defeat Thanos, and found only one in which they succeeded? And then proceeded to copy it by exchanging the Time Stone for Tony Stark’s life? My theory is that a Thanos with all the stones will be more easy to defeat than with one or two, as the Gauntlet will be more prone to Thanos’ stray thoughts, including that of losing.
It also seemed to borrow from Mister Fantastic doing similar during Marvel’s Civil War and more.
But it does ask the question, is the Doctor Strange in every reality also doing the same? And if so, would everyone somehow cotton onto the way to succeed? And would he ever use it to spoil the ending of a comic book?
Obviously not, he’s the good guy. Loki is, however, not. And in Infinity Wars #3 he too has been peeking into neighbouring universes to see how they did it. And, as yet, no Loki has stared back at him, telling him to piss off.
Yet… here’s a preview of Infinity Wars #3, out this week.
INFINITY WARS #3 (OF 6)
(W) Gerry Duggan (A/CA) Mike Deodato
WHO ARE THE INFINITY WARPS?
With Requiem tearing through the Marvel Universe, Loki whispering around its fringes and a new threat looming to devour everything, the very fabric of reality warps around the heroes of Earth… and the only way through winds through infinity itself! Rated T+ In Shops: Sep 12, 2018 SRP: $4.99
- Ten Thoughts about Doctor Who Series 11 Finale: The Battle Of Ranskoor Av Kolos - December 9, 2018
- BBC Confirms: No Doctor Who Series 12 Until 2020 - December 9, 2018
- “The DNA Of The Most Dangerous Creature In the Universe” – Trailer For Resolution, The Doctor Who New Year’s Day 2019 Special - December 9, 2018
- Ollie’s Outlets Selling $3.3 Million of Graphic Novels at 80% Off - December 9, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 9th December 2018, “DC Killed It This Week” – and Then Die… - December 9, 2018