There were many guesses as to what “the costume” of Dragon Con was going to be this year, and almost no one picked Westworld.
But obviously, enough fans DID pick Westworld, as this fabulous ‘violent delight’ of cosplay courtesy of Annette Wamser (of Wamser Photography) will show.
Our particular favorite is the Delos cleaning crew with the blood splatter, and the “Akane No Mai” characters.
Such a fabulous group of hosts and….hosts.
Thanks to everyone for their dedication and creativity, and to Annette for her photos.
- Aaron Paul Joins Cast of HBO's 'Westworld' for Season 3
- Dragon Con: A Regal of Wakanda Forever Cosplay
- Dragon Con: Where Star Wars and Star Trek Come Together
- Dragon Con: This Judgement of Dredd *IS* The Law
- Dragon Con: A Habit of Handmaids, Under His Eye
- Cocktails Over Coruscant II: Star Wars Libations at Dragon Con
- A Raid of Vikings Invade During Dragon Con 2018
- Dragon Con: 'Orville' Cosplay Crew Invades Star Trek 10 Forward Party
- Dragon Con: General Leia Cosplay That'll Make You Cry
- 'Westworld' Creative Team Talk Season 2 Reactions and "F***ing Killing Robots"
- Westworld Isn't for "Casual Viewers", HBO Boss Says
- Happy Death Day Sequel Gets Title and Release Date - September 25, 2018
- Cast of Stranger Things Does Halloween Horror Nights Maze - September 25, 2018
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 (MST3K) Returns to Netflix in November - September 25, 2018
- Juliette Lewis Joins ABC’s Roseanne Continuation, The Conners - September 25, 2018
- ITS ALL HAPPENING: Almost Famous Musical is in the Works - September 25, 2018