So… sometimes you get put between a rock and a hard place with games at PAX West, like we were with Ninjala. Right off the bat, we need to say that we have nothing against Gung Ho Entertainment, they’re great people and we usually enjoy everything they bring to the party. However, this is one we really can’t let go and need to address. Ninjala is a game where you choose one of four kids who are blowing bubbles with gum and creating weapons as they skate around and try to take each other out. If that sounds like a parody of something familiar, it should, as this game basically played like a copy of Splatoon.
It was a fun game to try out and a little interesting at times while we got our bearings, but a lot of this game from the characters to the menus to the levels to the victory stars at the end remind of us the Nintendo title. Hopefully, that changes a little before Ninjala comes out sometime next year.
- Some Nintendo Switch Games Won't Do Cloud Support
- Getting a Quick Preview of The Padre During PAX West
- Running Into Blast Man and Impact Man in Mega Man 11 at PAX West
- Surviving on Wits Alone with Dying Light: Bad Blood at PAX West
- Getting a Grand Preview of Grandia and Grandia II HD Remaster at PAX West
- We Try Out Let It Die on PC at PAX West
- Gato Roboto Gave Us the Right Kind of Smile at PAX West
- PAX West: My Friend Pedro is the Deadpool Game We'll Never Get
- Checkout Out a Loaded Throwback with Metal Wolf Chaos XD at PAX West
- Breaking Out Our DJ Skills with Spin Rhythm at PAX West
- Jammin' Logs with Log Jammers at PAX West! You Heard Me!
- Blizzard Will Be Scaling Back on Heroes of the Storm - December 13, 2018
- Nicalis Announces RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore for February - December 13, 2018
- Valve Releases Steam Link for Raspberry Pi Users - December 13, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution Receives the new Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack - December 13, 2018
- Conan Exiles Receives New DLC with Seekers of the Dawn - December 13, 2018