We have seen Red Hood’s new look as Red Hood & The Outlaws becomes Red Hood: Outlaw with issue #27. Actually, it may be happening earlier in #26, with the cover graffitied over a little…
But where does Red Hood get that wonderful top? As designed by artist Pete Woods?
Well, the preview for Red Hood: Outlaw #26 reveals all. As his bus out of town comes to a halt… he meets this fellow.
Looks like Jason is going to go full-Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator on his fellow? Give me your clothes and your motorcycle? Beats shopping in George at Asda, I suppose. Here’s the full preview of the issue in question, out on Wednesday.
RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #26
(W) Scott Lobdell (A/CA) Pete Woods
Jason Todd’s about to take this vigilante game to a whole new level. His partners, Bizarro and Artemis? Gone! His mentor, Batman? Out! His base of operations, Gotham City? Abandoned. Cast out and alone, Red Hood embarks on a bold, brutal new mission, with a new costume, new weapons and a new plan to punish evildoers across the DCU. Plus, Pete Woods (JUSTICE LEAGUE) joins writer Scott Lobdell as this new era begins! In Shops: Sep 12, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018