One of the cooler visits we had at PAX West was checking out the game from Mega Cat Studios, such as Log Jammers. It also helped that they had a couch for us to sit on, which is a sticking point for us when it comes to developers. Bring chairs! Anyway, if Log Jammers looks a little familiar, it should, as the game plays a little bit like Windjammers. You’ll choose from one of a few different characters and play against each other in a top-to-bottom court where you’ll chuck logs across to each other in an attempt to score points by hitting the wall behind you.
It was really cool to play this game on an actual NES console at the venue and learned that the devs were among a few who had to seek out some old-school TV sets to play the games on. Because you need that authenticity. If you’re an old-school gamer who owns an original or a retro console, Log Jammers is a perfect choice for you. You can currently download a free demo or buy an actual physical copy of the game off their website for $40.
- Addressing Being a Copy with Ninjala at PAX West
- Gato Roboto Gave Us the Right Kind of Smile at PAX West
- PAX West: My Friend Pedro is the Deadpool Game We'll Never Get
- Breaking Out Our DJ Skills with Spin Rhythm at PAX West
- Getting One Last Play of Dragon Quest XI at PAX West Before Release
- Getting a PAX West Preview of Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics
- Working Our Way to the Top with Pathfinder: Kingmaker at PAX West
- Getting a Good Look at Diablo III on Nintendo Switch at PAX West
- We Preview Aragami: Shadow Edition at PAX West
- Netflix Will Still Push Forward With a Stranger Things Video Game - September 24, 2018
- PlayStation Posts New Gamplay Footage from Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - September 24, 2018
- Farming Simulator 19 Receives a New Action Trailer - September 24, 2018
- Treyarch Start Their Final Promotional Push for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 - September 24, 2018
- 200th Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series – Finals: Daniel Ramirez-Medina vs. Manav Dawar - September 24, 2018