Some cool news coming from D3 Publisher this morning as we’ve learned two Earth Defense Force titles will be playable at Tokyo Game Show. Earth Defense Force 5 and Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain are both slated to hit the convention floor and be fully playable for people going to the event, though the company did not elaborate on how much of the game will be playable (as we’re suspecting you’re going to be getting a very limited demo one each).
Both games are slated to be coming to the west sometime in 2019, but official release dates haven’t been announced. The company also released this small tidbit of information regarding the convention schedule.
Nobuyuki Okajima, producer of the wildly popular EDF series will also be present on September 20 and September 21, speaking on new features and the localization process for bringing the longtime fan-favorite action shooter to western audiences.
- Red Faction: Guerrilla to Launch in Time for Independence Day
- Media Create Shows Nintendo Switch & PS4 Leading Japanese 2018 Sales
- Final Fantasy IX Tops PS4 Download Charts
- Earth Defense Force 5 Drops Emergency Trailer
- The Witcher 3 And Rise Of The Tomb Raider Lead D.I.C.E Award Nominations
- Cliff Bleszinski Announces He’s Done With Video Games - November 18, 2018
- Valve Has Already Added a Beta Update to Artifact - November 18, 2018
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018