The last time we saw Super Meat Boy Forever in person was at last year’s PAX West during the Nintendo Nindies presentation. At the time, we were under the impression that the game was pretty much a done deal and that we’d be seeing it in the near future. One year later, we’re still waiting as the company hasn’t given us a release date beyond “2018”. So we were curious about what the company had to show us this time around at the event, and as it turns out, we weren’t given a lot.
We got to demo a couple of levels from two different areas, the first teaching you the ropes and all of your moves and you’ll be learning a few new tricks this time around. The second hicking the difficulty up a notch, as if that was required because the first set of levels kicked our ass pretty good. This is everything you’ll love about the Meat Boy series, now just on a bigger scale. The only thing missing at this point is a proper release date as we wait for Super Meat Boy Forever to be released on PC, PS4, Switch, and Xbox One this year.
- Super Meat Boy Forever Slated for an April 2019 Release
- The Cutest Lil' Dungeons Crawler in All of PAX West was Sparklite
- We Learned at PAX West That, Indeed, Buildings Have Feelings Too
- A Weird Bunny's World in My Brother Rabbit from PAX West
- Revisiting Necrobarista at PAX West and Waiting For a Release Date
- Zipping Around to Graffiti Games' Double Cross at PAX West
- Coordination Is Key Running Through Joggernauts at PAX West
- Getting a Better Look at SNK 40th Anniversary Collection at PAX West
- Blizzard Will Be Scaling Back on Heroes of the Storm - December 13, 2018
- Nicalis Announces RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore for February - December 13, 2018
- Valve Releases Steam Link for Raspberry Pi Users - December 13, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution Receives the new Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack - December 13, 2018
- Conan Exiles Receives New DLC with Seekers of the Dawn - December 13, 2018