We’ve already seen one surprise person pop up in today’s Justice League #7, with all manner of portents of doom and gloom. And that was on the good guys’ side.
So the bad guys’ side clearly needs someone to go toe to toe with that. And we see a certain Lex Luthor preparing the way…
We know that Scott Snyder and Jock are working on a new The Batman Who Laughs comic for DC Comics’ Black Label, which will also introduce James Gordon Jr to the equation, mirroring his and Jock’s Black Mirror story for Detective Comics a decade ago, while also bringing in Snyder and Greg Capullo‘s recent creation of a Batman who became the Joker, the Batman Who Laughs in Metal.
But it looks like we won’t have to wait that long for Scott Snyder to return to the Judge Death-alike courtesy of Jim Cheung…
You know we’re still not done with Justice League #7. More, much more to unpack…
JUSTICE LEAGUE #7
(W) Scott Snyder (A/CA) Mark Morales, Jim Cheung
It’s wall-to-Source-Wall Justice League action as artist Jim Cheung rejoins writer Scott Snyder! Hawkgirl takes wing against Legion of Doom leader Lex Luthor; John Stewart faces off with old foe Sinestro; the Flash must run down the Still Force-empowered Gorilla Grodd; and Wonder Woman tackles the tag team of Black Manta and Cheetah-underwater, no less! In Shops: Sep 05, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018