In today’s DC Nation #4. we get a better look at The Green Lantern by Grant Morison and Liam Sharp. And there’s at least one new Lantern who is destined to be a breakout star.
From an exploding ring on Hal Jordan’s hand for the first time…
…to a fistfight in the middle of nowhere for unexplained reasons (maybe he’s allergic to tuna subs).
We also learn that the Green Lantern ring will be more than just creating light constructs but that it will be seen as a ‘magic wishing ring’ and so can do a lot more.
But the breakout character has to be this one.
A severed finger with a Green Lantern ring. And that’s all a Green Lantern needs to be. And Morrison confirms he has already started writing a second year of The Green Lantern…
- Will Talia al Ghul Make Brian Bendis’s Leviathan a Superman and Batman Crossover? - October 15, 2018
- Aquaman – Is He or Isn’t He a Fish out of Water? - October 15, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 15th October 2018 – Titanic Daze - October 15, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Ghost Monument - October 14, 2018
- Almost A Thousand Cosplay Photos From New York Comic Con 2018 - October 14, 2018