Avengers and Justice League have been circling each other for the past year. Their respective first movies were pretty similar. Their opening issues of the new series both involved giant cosmic beings landing on Earth.
And reading today’s issues, deja vu hit again for both Marvel and DC’s premier team comic books. First Justice League #7…
And Avengers #7…
Okay, there is some divergence then. But you can’t blame some folk for getting confused. Though only one of them has the origin of the One Million BC Ghost Rider…
So those chains are meant to be replacements for bones… what a cheery thought.
JUSTICE LEAGUE #7
(W) Scott Snyder (A/CA) Mark Morales, Jim Cheung
It’s wall-to-Source-Wall Justice League action as artist Jim Cheung rejoins writer Scott Snyder! Hawkgirl takes wing against Legion of Doom leader Lex Luthor; John Stewart faces off with old foe Sinestro; the Flash must run down the Still Force-empowered Gorilla Grodd; and Wonder Woman tackles the tag team of Black Manta and Cheetah-underwater, no less! In Shops: Sep 05, 2018 SRP: $3.99
(W) Jason Aaron (A) Sara Pichelli (CA) Geoff Shaw
FEATURING GHOST RIDER 1,000,000 BC!
If you thought you knew the beginnings of the Marvel Universe, you were wrong! Odin and his Prehistoric Avengers represent a period of Marvel history that’s never been explored. That exploration begins this issue with the origin of the very first Ghost Rider, one who rides a flaming woolly mammoth and battles a savage and familiar foe!
Rated T+ In Shops: Sep 05, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- Free On Bleeding Cool: The Wailing Blade #1 From Comixtribe - October 15, 2018
- Retailers Ordered 300,000 Return Of Wolverine #1 in September – And Marvel Overshipped Some Titles Again - October 15, 2018
- Daniel Grzeszkiewicz, Please Get in Touch With Your Customers… - October 15, 2018
- Where’s Andy Mangels in Wonder Woman: Earth One Volume Two? - October 15, 2018
- Will Talia al Ghul Make Brian Bendis’s Leviathan a Superman and Batman Crossover? - October 15, 2018