Disney is in the midst of their longest break when it comes to releasing movies in 2018, and their next big production is their adaptation of The Nutcracker. This has been one of the movies people have been a little confused about. Is there an audience for this? Disney must think so, because it looks like they gave it a pretty decent budget, and they’ve now released the final trailer. This one gives a really good look at the various realms and how much details has been put into these sets.
As for that question about an audience, it’s still up in the air — but every year people pay to go see the ballet in a theater. Perhaps that same audience will make the jump to the movie theater? We’ll have to see.
Summary: A young girl is transported into a magical world of gingerbread soldiers and an army of mice.
The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, directed by Lasse Hallström and Joe Johnston, stars Mackenzie Foy, Keira Knightley, Morgan Freeman, Matthew Macfadyen, Helen Mirren, and Eugenio Derbez. It will be released on November 2nd.
- [Very] Early Estimates Say Avengers: Endgame Could Make $2B at the Worldwide Box Office - December 9, 2018
- Amy Adams Thinks She’s Out of the DC Universe - December 9, 2018
- Carol Danvers Stands Tall in This New Poster for Captain Marvel - December 8, 2018
- First Trailer for Brightburn Imagines ‘What If Superman Was Evil?’ - December 8, 2018
- Dark Phoenix’s Script Was Reviewed by Kevin Feige, Will Have a Similar Tone to Logan - December 8, 2018