Ghosts ‘n Ghouls-inspired Battle Princess Madelyn has released an update to show off its classic arcade mode. It’s honestly something we’re surprised the dev team at Casual Bit Games didn’t show off before now, considering it was heavily inspired by classic arcade RPGs. However, based on the August Kickstarter update, it seems the arcade mode needed quite a bit of cleaning ahead of the game’s submission deadline.
Battle Princess Madelyn‘s Arcade Mode is essentially a showcase of the game’s story mode levels with a more arcade structure and style of play.
Battle Princess Madelyn‘s Arcade Mode is supposed to be a “faster-paced game” with “completely different level structure and style of play for a more difficult” gameplay experience. Billed as a true homage to old-school games, the arcade mode has quite a bit to live up to. However, what we’ve seen of the game so far has us pretty confident that Casual Bit and Hound Picked Games will manage to pull it off. I could just be biased based on the name, though.
- Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XV are Hosting a Crossover - December 12, 2018
- Amy Hennig to Receive Life Achievement Award at GDC 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Fallout 76 Now Under Fire for Lazy Ultrawide Mode Update - December 12, 2018
- Wintersday Festival Kicks Off in Guild Wars 2 Today - December 12, 2018
- Final Fantasy XV’s Comrades Mode Goes Solo Today - December 12, 2018