At the DC Nation panel at Toronto Fan Expo, a lot was said. You may have read some of it on Bleeding Cool.
Bleeding Cool has been reporting on DC Comics’ Black Label imprint for over a year now, when it was just a rumour about editor Mark Doyle‘s plans for a mature readers superhero line, then when it had a name but only Kelly Sue DeConnick attached to a Wonder Woman comic, and eventually it all went official, with books featuring Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman… and that was about it.
Well at Toronto Fan Expo, it was promised that although the line would start with the DC Trinity, over time it will expand to the more obscure corners of the DC Universe and to expect something closer to what DC Vertigo used to provide, with Swamp Thing, Sandman, Doom Patrol, Animal Man, Black Orchid, Kid Eternity, Prez and more.
We have heard talk of a Greg Rucka Lois Lane series, of course.
But first, they have a lot of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman books to put out…
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018