He met Alan Moore. He has had his hair blonded. Tonight he visited a crypt beneath the streets of London’s Soho district. Donny Cates really, really wants to be John Constantine…
Sleep well, Donny. Tomorrow, Dublin calls. Catch up with what the writer of God Country, Rednecks, Venom, Thanos, Guardians of the Galaxy, Cosmic Ghost Rider, and more had to say earlier today.
- The Daily LITG, 15th December – It’s Just White Noise… - December 15, 2018
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica, the Sequel, in Drone Range of Parliament - December 14, 2018