When DC Comics launched its DC Universe streaming service, complete with comic books, films, cartoons and new original TV series such as Titans, Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing, it was notable that the service was to be USA-only.
Well, mentioned at the DC Nation Panel in Toronto Fan Expo yesterday was the news that Canada will be getting the DC Universe app in their shores, without having to fiddle with IP addresses, foreign credit cards and the like.
Dan DiDio confirmed that a Canadian DC Universe streaming service is currently in beta and is coming soon. Which probably stopped the DC Comics team from being lynched by enraged Canadian comic book fans.
The US version launches on September 15th, but there is no precise news as to when Canada will follow. As for the UK? I get the feeling we can go whistle…
At launch, the service is set to include the four Christopher Reeve Superman films, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, animated television series Batman: The Animated Series, Static Shock, Young Justice, Teen Titans, live-action television series Constantine, Lois & Clark, and Wonder Woman, the latter remastered in high-definition, and animated films including Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox, Green Lantern: First Flight, and Wonder Woman.
- The Daily LITG – 14th November 2018 – Happy Birthday Carlos Pacheco - November 14, 2018
- Life Is Strange #1 and Bloodshot: Rising Spirit #1 Go to Second Prints the Day Before Publishing - November 13, 2018
- The Conservative Councillor of Camden Who Paid Tribute to Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018