X-Men Black: Mojo out in October from Marvel Comics is going through some serious solicitation credit changes.
Originally solicited just with art by Nick Bradshaw, the new solicitation sees them adding artist Geraldo Borges, who drew a little Nova not that long ago, and Zac Thompson and Lonnie Nadler, co-writers on The Dregs, Relay and Cable, all working in on the X-Men Apocalypse: Black back-up strip running through all the Black one-shots. But seemingly missed from the credits of the issues. Epect them to be officially added to all the titles soon.
X-MEN BLACK MOJO #1
(W) Scott Auckerman, Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler (A) Nick Bradshaw, Geraldo Borges (CA) J. Scott Campbell
THE SPINELESS SHOWMAN TAKES CENTER STAGE!
That’s right – that most successful producer ever to pack the cross-time airwaves, the man himself, MOJO, has yet another plan in place the boost his ratings at the X-Men’s expense! And I’m sure he would say it’s THE MOST IMPORTANT COMIC BOOK YOU’LL EVER READ!
PLUS: Part 2 of X-MEN BLACK: APOCALYPSE!
Rated T+In Shops: Oct 10, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Sunday #7 – That Was The Week That Was - December 16, 2018
- Win a Private Tour of DC Comics’ Archive for LGBTQ Charity - December 16, 2018
- Hindus Call For Apology From Marvel Over Uncanny X-Men #5 - December 16, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 16th December 2018 – Batman Damned Beats The One Who Laughs - December 16, 2018
- Monica’s Gang/DC Comics Crossover Published in Brazil - December 16, 2018