X-Men Black: Mojo out in October from Marvel Comics is going through some serious solicitation credit changes.
Originally solicited just with art by Nick Bradshaw, the new solicitation sees them adding artist Geraldo Borges, who drew a little Nova not that long ago, and Zac Thompson and Lonnie Nadler, co-writers on The Dregs, Relay and Cable, all working in on the X-Men Apocalypse: Black back-up strip running through all the Black one-shots. But seemingly missed from the credits of the issues. Epect them to be officially added to all the titles soon.
X-MEN BLACK MOJO #1
(W) Scott Auckerman, Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler (A) Nick Bradshaw, Geraldo Borges (CA) J. Scott Campbell
THE SPINELESS SHOWMAN TAKES CENTER STAGE!
That’s right – that most successful producer ever to pack the cross-time airwaves, the man himself, MOJO, has yet another plan in place the boost his ratings at the X-Men’s expense! And I’m sure he would say it’s THE MOST IMPORTANT COMIC BOOK YOU’LL EVER READ!
PLUS: Part 2 of X-MEN BLACK: APOCALYPSE!
Rated T+In Shops: Oct 10, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018