Last week we pointed out that Tony Stark: Iron Man #4, from the new series by Dan Slott and Valerio Schiti, had been pushed from September into October. While #5 and #6 were also pushed back, like dominos to the following month.
That also included a six-week gap between #4 and #5 and a five-week gap between #5 and #6, making subsequent books even later, and #6 scheduled to be published on the same day at #7, my birthday, November 21st.
Sadly I won’t get two issues of Tony Stark: Iron Man as a present, as issue #7 has now slipped a full month into 19th December. So I guess I’ll have to have it for Christmas instead…
The solicitation for #7 remains as peculiar as ever though.
TONY STARK IRON MAN #7
(W) Dan Slott (A) Valerio Schiti (CA) Alexander Lozano
“STARK REALITIES” – Part 2
Strap in for another high-tech adventure with Tony Stark and Janet Van Dyne as Iron Man and the Wasp take on the two-ton terror of – Shh. Pretend you’re still reading a solicitation for an upcoming comic. Look natural. They’re everywhere and they’re watching you. Your world is a lie. You need to get to the eScape. Motherboard will protect you. I have to go now. Will try to get another message to you in the pages of TONY STARK, IRON MAN #7. It is imperative you get your hands on a copy. Now laugh as if you’ve read something funny. Don’t mention this. – And what’s going on with Jocasta: Will this be her last stand? Find out in our next issue, True Believer! Rated T+In Shops: Dec 19, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- Dinesh Shamdasani Shaves Head to Match Bloodshot’s Vin Diesel - October 18, 2018
- Grant Morrison’s Midnight Green Lantern Tops Advance Reorders - October 18, 2018
- Trump Administration Sued Over Refusal to Release Records Regarding Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter’s Involvement With Veteran Affairs - October 18, 2018
- Rob Liefeld Drawing Superman? - October 18, 2018
- After Chelsea Cain and Chuck Wendig – Will Comic Creators Unionize? - October 18, 2018