Well, the 2018 Pokémon World Championships have come and gone, but not without their own bit of news attached to them. At the end of the event, organizers made known where the next championships would be held, along with a proper announcement on Twitter. Next year, the championships will be held in Washington D.C.
— Pokémon (@Pokemon) August 26, 2018
This year, the championships featured Pokkén Tournament DX, Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, and the trading card game. Next year, with a couple new additions coming in on a gaming front from Nintendo, one would suspect we’ll be seeing a change int he lineup, or at least an increase in games people can take part in. No word yet on dates for when the championships will be taking place, but we’re guessing they’ll stick with the plan of making them the last weekend in August.
- Pokémon: Let’s Go Soundtrack is Getting a Japanese Release
- So Why Isn't Ash Ketchum Featured in 'Detective Pikachu'?
- Nintendo Announces PAX West 2018 Lineup and Nindies Showcase Video
- Twitch Airing a Massive Pokémon Marathon with Nearly Every Film and Season
- The Return of Suicide Squad: Black Files - With or Without Doctor Endless?
- Gaming and Anime Voice Actor Unshō Ishizuka Passes Away at 67
- PUBG Develops Say They’re Done With the “Fix PUBG” Project - November 17, 2018
- H1Z1 Pro League Will Shut Down Due To Several Issues - November 17, 2018
- Square Enix Releases a New “Deep Dive” Trailer for Just Cause 4 - November 17, 2018
- Hunt: Showdown Adds a New Map With Latest 3.0 Beta Update - November 17, 2018
- Naruto X Boruto Ninja Voltage Gets an Anniversary Campaign - November 17, 2018