If you’d like to get your hands on a copy of The Last Remnant for Steam, you only have a little bit of time left to do so. An official post was made this week on the game’s Steam page letting people know that the game would be taken away and delisted as of September 4th. Here’s the letter.
We will soon be discontinuing digital and physical sales of The Last Remnant on PC.
Sales will cease at the times below:-
Japan region: Wednesday 5th September, approximately 2:00 (JST)
NA region: Tuesday 4th September, approximately 10:00(PDT)
EU region: Tuesday 4th September, approximately 17:00(GMT)
Anyone already owning the game will still be able to play as per usual.
Thanks to everyone who’s adventured with the Mitras, Yamas, Qsitis and Sovanis!
No real reason was given as to why Square Enix was taking the game down, because we can’t see Valve randomly making that kind of decision on behalf of another game. Usually, this occurs when certain licenses are about to expire, but at the moment, there’s nothing about the game that would lead to that kind of removal. It is worth noting we’re nearing the game’s 10th Anniversary, so it could be possible we’re getting a special edition soon. But that’s a big maybe. You can currently buy it for just $10.
- Square Enix Releases Gameplay Video of The Last Remnant: Remastered
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider's New Trailer Teaches You About Buffs
- Square Enix Reveal Their Lineup and Events for PAX West 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider to Include Real-Time Ray Tracing Tech for Better PC Rendering
- Square Enix Unveils Brand-New Just Cause 4 Tornado Gameplay
- The Quiet Man Gets a New Gameplay Trailer
- Cliff Bleszinski Announces He’s Done With Video Games - November 18, 2018
- Valve Has Already Added a Beta Update to Artifact - November 18, 2018
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018