Loot Crates for August 2018 have arrived – and a little faster than some were expecting. Here’s an unboxing from earlier today at Bleeding Cool Towers with Eve Johnston as camera operator.
So we have a Rick & Morty Mayhem figure which is excellent, a Harley Quinn notebook already seized by my youngest daughter, an Office Space T-shirt which is relatively obscure, a DC Comics Pop Socket – mine was Superman but there are Batman and Wonder Woman available (and I’ll swap for Wonder Woman if anyone wants) and a Courage The Cowardly Dog pin, all exclusive to Loot Crate (for not) … with a Comixology digital comic code on the way…
If you want to get in on the Loot Crate action, you can get discount with the BLEEDINGCOOL code right here.
Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box for the geek demographic that has been running since 2012. Their themes change monthly and can be anything from ‘Invasion’ to ‘Anti-Hero’ to ‘Future’. Loot Crate teams up with lots of companies such as DC, Marvel, and Nintendo to create a what is intended to be an exclusive and value-added array of merchandise in every crate. One-off crates with particular themes have been released, such as for Fallout 4 and Mass Effect. Loot Crate has also spun off into Loot Crate DX, Loot Crate Anime, Loot Pets, Loot Wear and specific brand boxes such as Firefly, JK Rowling’s Wizarding World, Halo and more. They may have benefitted from the recent bankruptcy of rival subscription box Nerd Block.
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Detective Comics Before Batman and Alex Ross Hardcovers - November 15, 2018
- AfterShock to Publish Ryan Parrott and Charles Pritchett’s Oberon in February 2019 - November 15, 2018