Now that Netflix has bought Millarworld (save for Hit-Girl, Kick-Ass, and Kingsman), they have also bought the exclusive writing services of Mark Millar — which means he can no longer write Hit-Girl, Kick-Ass, or Kingsman. Even though they are owned by his company Dave And Eggsy Ltd. So he’s got a bunch of his mates to do it instead.
And today that means Canadian writer Jeff Lemire is writing Hit-Girl, and along with artist Eduardo Risso is taking her to his home country of Canada and giving her the full snowy mountain experience. Of course, we all know how polite Canadians are reputed to be.
Okay, okay, maybe not.
There’s no second chance to make a first impression, Canada…
Published by Image Comics today.
HIT-GIRL #7 CVR A RISSO (MR)
(W) Jeff Lemire (A/CA) Eduardo Risso
Written by JEFF LEMIRE, a 2018 Eisner Award nominee for Best Writer! Hit-Girl’s holed up in a cabin in the woods, nursing bear-trap wounds and recovering from a fall through the ice. But Billy Baker and his gang have found her hideout, and these local hunters can track anything in the snow. How many can Hit-Girl slay before the Mounties show up?In Shops: Aug 22, 2018
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018