We’ve seen some of the Infinity Warps which will be created by Gamora as Requiem, wielding the Infinity Stones in upcoming issues of Infinity Wars. Smooshed-together Marvel characters. But November brings even more with Infinity Warps #1.
Ryan North (Unbeatable Squirrel Girl), Mariko Tamaki (X-23, She-Hulk), Jim Zub (Champions, Avengers: No Surrender), Natacha Bustos (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur), Francisco Herrera (Venom), and Ozgur Yildirim have more Warps to reveal.
How did a covert program of the Green Room create the gamma-powered Green Widow? What are the secrets of the siblings Mister Invisible and Hot Rocks, the Terrific Two? And can Moon Squirrel and Tippysaur save the planet from its most dangerous threat ever? You’ll have to pick it up to find out!
INFINITY WARS: INFINITY WARPS #1 (of 2)
Written by RYAN NORTH, MARIKO TAMAKI and JIM ZUB
Art by NATACHA BUSTOS, FRANCISCO HERRERA and OZGUR YILDIRIM
Cover by FRANCISCO HERRERA
On Sale 11/14/18
- Mimi Cruz of Night Flight Comics Vs Comics Distribution - September 24, 2018
- Fat Jack’s Comicrypt Displays Crisis #8 Artwork For the First Time During Tom King’s Heroes In Crisis Signing - September 24, 2018
- Denver Comic Con Changes Name to Denver Pop Culture Con For 2019 - September 24, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #2 - September 24, 2018
- Do You Remember… Superman’s Penis? - September 24, 2018