We’ve seen some of the Infinity Warps which will be created by Gamora as Requiem, wielding the Infinity Stones in upcoming issues of Infinity Wars. Smooshed-together Marvel characters. But November brings even more with Infinity Warps #1.
Ryan North (Unbeatable Squirrel Girl), Mariko Tamaki (X-23, She-Hulk), Jim Zub (Champions, Avengers: No Surrender), Natacha Bustos (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur), Francisco Herrera (Venom), and Ozgur Yildirim have more Warps to reveal.
How did a covert program of the Green Room create the gamma-powered Green Widow? What are the secrets of the siblings Mister Invisible and Hot Rocks, the Terrific Two? And can Moon Squirrel and Tippysaur save the planet from its most dangerous threat ever? You’ll have to pick it up to find out!
INFINITY WARS: INFINITY WARPS #1 (of 2)
Written by RYAN NORTH, MARIKO TAMAKI and JIM ZUB
Art by NATACHA BUSTOS, FRANCISCO HERRERA and OZGUR YILDIRIM
Cover by FRANCISCO HERRERA
On Sale 11/14/18
- The Daily LITG – 16th November 2018 – Self Made Heroes - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Cancels All Of Star Wars: Shadow Of Vader by Chuck Wendig - November 15, 2018
- Fantastic Four #6 Jumps to a 60 Page Story – and Two Dollars More - November 15, 2018
- Stan Lee Tribute to Run on Marvel Comics Covers in December and January - November 15, 2018
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018