It’s something we heard before San Diego Comic-Con, that Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider written by Peter David would finish with issue 25.
That was solicited for October with no explicit notation that it would be the last of the series. Even the gravestone seems to be being defeated. But in Marvel’s November solicitations? There is no sign… and artist Will Sliney is now on the Solo adaptation…
BEN REILLY SCARLET SPIDER #25
(W) Peter David (A) Bruno Olivera (CA) Khary Randolph
• Ever since the conclusion of THE CLONE CONSPIRACY, everything in Ben Reilly’s life has been leading to this.
• With young Abigail Mercury’s life in his grasp, will Ben find the strength within himself to do the right thing and save her, and his soul?
• Or will he succumb to his worst instincts and try to destroy the DIOGENES INITIATIVE… and damn himself in the process?!
Rated T+In Shops: Oct 10, 2018 SRP: $3.99
…here’s how that checklist is looking with a few updates.
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018