It was promised from the beginning. The godlike being from Watchmen world, who came to the DC Universe, stole five years, created the New 52, got Batman to meet his dad and tell him to stop being Batman, got Superman to meet his dad, who then went off with Superman’s son — oh, and then Superman had a nightmare for the first time.
And now in November’s issue of Doomsday Clock, the unauthorised sequel to Watchmen, it appears that it is on. As Ozymandias sics Superman on Manhattan…
DOOMSDAY CLOCK #8
written by GEOFF JOHNS
art and cover by GARY FRANK
variant cover by GARY FRANK
The critical and commercial hit series by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank continues following the shocking revelations of last issue. As the truth behind Dr. Manhattan’s actions against the DC Universe are revealed, Ozymandias turns to the only being who can stop him: Superman.
ON SALE 11.28.18
$4.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC
Oh look, we can all see the strings now.
Bad Baby Bubastis…
- The Daily LITG – 16th November 2018 – Self Made Heroes - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Cancels All Of Star Wars: Shadow Of Vader by Chuck Wendig - November 15, 2018
- Fantastic Four #6 Jumps to a 60 Page Story – and Two Dollars More - November 15, 2018
- Stan Lee Tribute to Run on Marvel Comics Covers in December and January - November 15, 2018
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018