Square Enix and Eidos Montreal have released another new trailer for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, though this one doesn’t highlight their recent partnership with a certain soda brand. Instead, the villains of the game take the spotlight in today’s trailer, which has been aptly titled “Know Your Enemy.”
Because this game is all about Lara Croft becoming an apex hunter and all-around one-woman army, naturally players are going to want some information on their enemies ahead of launch. Sure, Lara’s biggest enemy in Shadow of the Tomb Raider might be herself (with that whole, setting off a Mayan Apocalypse thing), she’s certainly got more than enough bad guys for fans to keep their eyes on.
Not only will players face off against series antagonists Trinity, they’ll also have to contend with some violent local tribes who don’t appreciate Lara’s colonialist undertones, and even some hostile wildlife both on land and in the water. After all, players do get to explore underwater caves in Shadow from the first tomb onward.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider will release on September 14th for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. You can check out your future enemies in action below.
- Everyone is Freaking Out About a Cut Shadow of The Tomb Raider Ending
- Square Enix Releases the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Launch Trailer
- BioWare Gives More Details on Anthem’s Demo - December 7, 2018
- Silent Hill and Legacy of Kain Tested for PlayStation Classic - December 7, 2018
- Com2uS Releases New Gameplay Preview for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - December 7, 2018
- In Case You Missed it: Here’s Every Announcement from The Game Awards - December 7, 2018
- Midwinter Entertainment Reveals Co-op Shooter Scavengers - December 7, 2018