NIS America, the NIS branch that deals with western releases in North and South America, revealed a new trailer for their upcoming Disgaea: Hour of Darkness remaster, called Disgaea 1 Complete.
The trailer confirms that fan favorite Etna Mode, a bonus mode implemented in Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness for the PSP, will make it to the remastered version. The confirmation is pretty obvious, as the trailer shows the intro for Etna Mode, which is an alternate storyline in which Etna accidentally kills Laharl, making her the protagonist.
Disgaea 1 Complete will release in North America on October 9th, 2018 for PS4 and Nintendo Switch. The European release will happen just a few days later on October 12th, 2018.
The game is already out in Japan, where it launchrd on July 26th.
You can check out today’s trailer, fittingly called “Did I… kill him?”, below.
oops… Etna Mode is availabe in Disgaea 1 Complete! The OVERLORD of strategy RPGs returns! Join Laharl, Etna, and Flonne in their crazy adventure through the Netherworld to crown a new Overlord. Remastered for a new generation, with brand new visuals! Meet the angels of Celestia, who have sent Flonne down to the Netherworld to assassinate King Krichevskoy. But, upon realizing that the King was already dead, she decides to join Laharl and gang…
- Ubisoft Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Anno 1602 with a Free Download - December 17, 2018
- Christmas is Coming to EVE Online with the Permafrost Event - December 17, 2018
- Alfonso Ribeiro is Suing Fortnite for Stealing His “Carlton” Dance - December 17, 2018
- Polish Analysts Expect a Q4 2019 Release for Cyberpunk 2077 - December 17, 2018
- Testing Google’s Project Stream will Get You AC Odyssey For Free - December 17, 2018