Idea Factory International made a very quick post yesterday letting fans know Super Neptunia RPG would not be coming to the west until next year. A clear date wasn’t given away, just a new trailer advertising that the game will be coming to North America and Europe sometime in the Spring of 2019. Please enjoy the trailer along with a full description of Super Neptunia RPG.
In a world where 2D games reign supreme, an organization called Bombyx Mori forces its citizens to churn out 2D games as offerings to their leader. Those who dare to use new technologies or whose games don’t meet their standards risk banishment to the soul-crushing Trial Grounds.
A girl awakens in this world with no recollection of anything beyond her name, Neptune, and soon realizes she possesses great strength. With her newfound sense of heroism and a strange book known as Histoire in hand, she sets off on a journey to see if there might be more than this two-dimensional life!
Old School Dungeons! – Explore gorgeously painted, interactive dungeons in a style inspired by classic gaming titles.
Follow the Leader! – Enter turn-based battles where the party’s attack style changes based on the battle leader. Switch leaders on the fly, transform mid-battle, and use elemental attacks to maximize your team’s strategy!
Save Gamindustri! – In a time where retro gaming and 3D graphics are at polar ends, this story delves headfirst into the debate for a self-aware ribbing of gaming culture.
2D Comes to Life! – The hand-drawn art of Neptunia series artist Tsunako is brought to life by Artisan Studios, showing the characters in a whole new way!
- Power Morphicon Streams Live on Shout! Factory TV Twitch Channel August 19th
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Gets a Release on Steam Early Access
- Perp Games Announces Deluxe Edition of The Station Coming to Consoles
- Batman #50 Tops Chart But Marvel Wins July 2018 Marketshare
- Fortnite Gears Up for Season 6 and the Impending Fall Skirmish - September 20, 2018
- Sony Is Getting Out of the Handheld Gaming Business - September 20, 2018
- Kamehameha! We Review Razer’s Dragon Ball FighterZ Panthera Arcade Stick - September 20, 2018
- The Gardens Between Receives a New Launch Trailer - September 20, 2018
- Making Money!: We Review Dungeons & Dragons – Waterdeep: Dragon Heist - September 20, 2018