Another day, another datamine on Pokémon GO to reveal a whole new list of possible Pokémon to join in the game. This time the datamine comes from a random Twitter user named “Charles” who loaded just a simple line of text from the game saying “badge_pokedex_entries_gen4_title : “Sinnoh”. He even told us not to get too hyped about it.
and don't get hyped too much but …
badge_pokedex_entries_gen4_title : "Sinnoh"
— Chrales (@Chrales) August 16, 2018
Obsessed players already know that if you’re going to use that location, then most likely you’re pulling out creatures from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. That means you’re eventually going to be seeing some fourth-generation Pokémon added to the game.
Now as usual with every datamine, we can’t confirm or deny that this will be a part of Pokémon GO in the near future. Niantic pretty much runs that ship however they see fit, and if you’re getting a new set of creatures, it’s totally up to them when. However, the last few dataminers have been right on the money about what’s to come, and many of what they find seemingly get announced in short order just to ride ahead of the wave with good news. We’ll see if Niantic decided to ride this next wave in the next few days.
- Pokémon GO Teases a New Fire-Type from 4th Gen Coming
- Pokémon GO Releases Special Pokémon at NYCC
- Pokémon GO Players Try to Figure Out What a Meltan Is
- Pokémon GO is Letting You Vote for New Pokéstops
- Pokémon: Let’s Go Soundtrack is Getting a Japanese Release
- The Shiny Wingull Got Released Into Pokémon GO Early
- Gaming and Anime Voice Actor Unshō Ishizuka Passes Away at 67
- Check Out This Taiwanese Man's Bike Rigged with Multiple Phones for Pokémon GO
- Pokémon Quest Apparently Made Over $8 Million in Its First Month
- Niantic Says Pokémon GO Will Get PvP Before the End of 2018
- San Diego Comic-Con 2018 in 300 Articles on Bleeding Cool
- Pokémon GO Players Reporting Failures with Zapdos Day Event