Check out these upcoming DC Comics covers for August 2018 shipping titles. As ever, you may have seen some of them – but you won’t have seen most of them…
Ever since DC Rebirth began, DC Comics has been running variant covers for all their ongoing series, monthly and twice-monthly, with a regular variant artist for each title. However, they rarely run the variant covers with the initial solicitation or the second standard cover for twice-monthly comics. This is where Bleeding Cool comes in, hoovering them up every month and presenting them to the viewing public for your delectation and pull-list planning purposes.
Okay, so which of these covers might move the needle as to which comics you may or may not pick up next month? Judge those books by their covers and tweet/Facebook/reddit out your favourites. Just feel free to link back to the rest of them…
Harley Quinn #49 by Frank Cho
Green Lanterns #54 by Chris Stevens.
Green Arrow #44 by Kaare Andrews.
Detective Comics #988 by Mark Brooks.
Deathstroke #35 by Francesco Mattina.
United States vs Murder Inc #1 by David Mack.
Border Town #1 by Jorge Jimenez.
Flash #54 by Howard Porter.
- When Was Iceman In the Fantastic Four? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- Speculators, Meet Erika The Red in Thor #7 (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- Stan Lee’s ‘With Great Power’ In Today’s Comic Books – and Playboy Magazine - November 14, 2018
- How Avengers #700 Leads Into February’s Wolverine: The Infinity Watch #1 - November 14, 2018
- Tom King Shaves His Beard Just Like Mister Miracle #12 (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018