Check out these upcoming DC Comics covers for August 2018 shipping titles. As ever, you may have seen some of them – but you won’t have seen most of them…
Ever since DC Rebirth began, DC Comics has been running variant covers for all their ongoing series, monthly and twice-monthly, with a regular variant artist for each title. However, they rarely run the variant covers with the initial solicitation or the second standard cover for twice-monthly comics. This is where Bleeding Cool comes in, hoovering them up every month and presenting them to the viewing public for your delectation and pull-list planning purposes.
Okay, so which of these covers might move the needle as to which comics you may or may not pick up next month? Judge those books by their covers and tweet/Facebook/reddit out your favourites. Just feel free to link back to the rest of them…
Harley Quinn #49 by Frank Cho
Green Lanterns #54 by Chris Stevens.
Green Arrow #44 by Kaare Andrews.
Detective Comics #988 by Mark Brooks.
Deathstroke #35 by Francesco Mattina.
United States vs Murder Inc #1 by David Mack.
Border Town #1 by Jorge Jimenez.
Flash #54 by Howard Porter.
- The Other Major Heroes In Crisis #1 Death Confirmed? Really? - September 22, 2018
- Will Brian Bendis Be Writing a Leviathan Series for DC Comics? - September 22, 2018
- Christian Ward on Approaching Invisible Kingdom With G Willow Wilson, at Thought Bubble - September 22, 2018
- Thought Bubble 2018 Walkthrough – From One Side Of The Show To The Other (VIDEO) - September 22, 2018
- The Night Before Thought Bubble 2018 In Photos - September 22, 2018