1C Company announced this morning that they will be releasing Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark on Steam Early Access, which you can play starting today. While you’re not going to be getting the full game just yet, the company wanted to release it to get feedback on what is essentially a story-driven, turn-based tactical RPG with classic game elements and a bit of steampunk. Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is set to be released on PC, PS4, and Xbox One sometime in the Spring of 2019. For now, enjoy the trailer and details about the game from this morning’s press release.
The game focuses on storytelling and strategic battles, with a mature storyline. After an ancient evil rent the world asunder, the Immortals formed a council to prevent such destruction from ever occurring again. But, the Immortals are few and it falls to their mortal agents, the Arbiters, to guard the land. But as one Arbiter uncovers deepening corruption pervading her own order, it falls to her to halt the spread of a new and dire threat. Throughout this storyline, players will progress through hand-crafted scenarios, controlling their own group of Arbiters, with each character customizable from a wide selection of 20 classes and over 200 abilities.
- Classic Tactical Combat Battles: Including rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn environments
- Handcrafted Look and Feel: Hand-drawn pixel art and colorful isometric graphics for all 40 maps
- Deep Class System: Over 20 classes and 200 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class, and passives to create a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster, or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Extensive Customization: Customize all characters via a wide selection of portraits, outfits, colors, and overall visuals
- Epic Storyline: Unfolding over 40 story encounters and culminating in challenging end-game content
- Nice Loot: Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies, or created from crafting