Hobart Brown is a parallel dimension version of Spider-Man, dubbed a “radioactive suicide machine” to fight the President Norman Osborne of his world. He was part of the previous Spider-Verse crossover and gained a lot of popularity based around his 1970s London punk imagery and his musical skill as part of the band, the Spider-Slayers.
And he returns in the new Edge of Spider-Geddon #1, up against Kangs and the like, to learn about his future — or what he has of one…
Could he be another music star to join the 27 Club? It’s a bad day for young black heroes from parallel dimensions in the Marvel Universe…
Although one could always deny Bloodstorm was undead already… if you really, really wanted to.
EDGE OF SPIDER-GEDDON #1 (OF 4)
(W) Jed MacKay (A/CA) Gerardo Sandoval
SPIDER-GEDDON IS COMING!
Spider-Punk is back and better than ever. After SPIDER-VERSE, Hobie Brown was a Web Warrior, but that didn’t mean things back in his universe were solved. The writer of the SPIDER-PUNK story in SPIDER-VERSE is back and joined by VENOM’S Gerardo Sandoval! Spider-Punk’s Earth is under attack both on the ground and from space, meaning his responsibility seems to outweigh his power. Don’t miss this first shot of the SPIDER-EVENT of 2018! Rated T+In Shops: Aug 15, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica, the Sequel, in Drone Range of Parliament - December 14, 2018
- The Comic Shop Opens in Crawley, England, in Three Days Time - December 14, 2018