It is five weeks to Thought Bubble. Probably Britain’s best comic convention/festival (though I know The Lakes would want to have words over that), this year’s Leeds show in September will also include an all-day event to experience Jamie McKelvie and Kieron Gillen‘s The Wicked + The Divine comic book published by Image Comics in a whole new way.
On Saturday 22 September from 10am to 6pm at the Cohen Room of Leeds Town Hall, and included in the price of the show ticket, you are invited to step into the storyworld of The Wicked + The Divine…
Every ninety years, twelve gods incarnate as humans. They are loved. They are hated. In two years, they are dead. Welcome to THE WICKED + THE DIVINE, where gods are the ultimate pop stars.
In this immersive experience you meet characters from the comic who want to help you solve a mystery. As you travel around the room the worlds of art and science intertwine as you try and answer a question ‘What is art for?’ Can you get to the bottom of this conundrum and unlock the door to a secret level? And if you do get to the secret level will you be prepared to face the music?
So, in order to win you have to finally solve an age-old philosophical question? Bring it on. Over twelves only…
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica, the Sequel, in Drone Range of Parliament - December 14, 2018
- The Comic Shop Opens in Crawley, England, in Three Days Time - December 14, 2018