Some really cool news from IMGN.PRO this week as they revealed that Juggler Games’ upcoming game My Memory of Us will be getting an awesome narrator. The company revealed that the soothing voice of Sir Patrick Stewart will be added to the game as the narrator. They even released a fresh new trailer for it along with the press release to show off how he’ll be represented in the game, and it sounds superb. Here’s a snippet of the release along with the trailer.
My Memory of Us is a puzzle-based, side-scrolling story game of hope and heroism in the face of absolute terror. Story, narrated by Patrick Stewart begins in The City – a place inspired by pre-Second World War Warsaw, where a young boy and girl from two different worlds come together to be kids, free to play and enjoy life. War breaks out and the children, faced with forced separation, with your help, may find a way to stay together and survive the threat of the evil occupation of their world.
“The story of My Memory of Us is a personal one to us, as our grandparents faced similar oppression World War II. This game is our ode to them and the millions of others who lived and died during this time,” said Mikołaj Pawłowski, CEO, Juggler Games. “So when it came time to cast a narrator, Patrick Stewart was the perfect choice. His amazing acting career spans nearly six decades, and since the very beginning he has produced incredible and emotional work. His talent and skill provides the right mixture of gravitas and hope, and his performance resonates perfectly with our game.”
- Juggler Games Releases Several Making Of Videos for My Memory Of Us
- Dashing Strike Announces Splody Coming to PS4 in September
- Indie Arena Booth 2018 Releases Their Entire Gamescom Lineup
- Kero Blaster Receives a New trailer and a Release Date for Nintendo Switch
- Juggler Games’ My Memory of Us is Subtly Depressing
- My Memory Of Us Is Headed To Gamescom And PC
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018
- The Fortnite Runes Are Moving Toward the Floating Island - October 20, 2018
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018