Ever since John Wick came out of nowhere and blew all of our collective minds in 2014, the wait between sequels feels like forever. There was a real worry that John Wick: Chapter 2 couldn’t live up to the first movie, and yet it was just as good. Now we’re waiting to see if the third movie in this surprise trilogy is the one that brings it all home.
The official twitter account for the movie has been sharing lots of artsy behind-the-scenes pictures since filming started, but they shared a new image with some familiar faces today with the caption “Old friends. New enemies.”
So we have Laurence Fishburne returning as Bowery King and Ian McShane as Winston. The caption seems to imply that they are enemies now, but we can’t be entirely sure.
Next we have a behind-the-scenes photo from last month featuring director Chad Stahelski.
And here are a couple more behind-the-scenes photos shared on the official twitter account from the last couple of months.
John Wick 3: Parabellum, directed by Chad Stahelski, will star Keanu Reeves, Ruby Rose, Ian McShane, Common, Angelica Huston, Asia Kate Dillon, Mark Dacascos, Jason Mantzoukas, and Halle Berry. It will be released on May 17th, 2019.
- David Leitch in Talks to Direct Remake of 'Enter the Dragon'
- Keanu Reeves Confirms 'John Wick 3: Parabellum' Is the Official Title
- Halle Berry Offers a First Look at Her Character in John Wick: Chapter 3
- Keanu Reeves and Daniel Dae Kim Join Netflix's 'Always Be My Maybe'
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix Cancels Marvel’s Luke Cage After 2 Seasons - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018