2K Games and Firaxis are preparing to release the XCOM 2 Collection for the truly obsessed fans as it will hit shelves on August 14th. This is the console version as the collection already came out in PC back in early 2018, and now we have an idea of everything that will be included in the collection. It looks mighty impressive, and knowing all of it is $60 is a steal for anyone who held out until now.
- XCOM 2 – Aliens rule Earth, promising a brilliant future for mankind while secretly hiding a sinister agenda. As the leader of a guerrilla force facing impossible odds, you must ignite a global resistance to eliminate the alien threat and save the human race from extinction.
- XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack – Customize your squad of resistance fighters with a set of bonus outfits and head gear, as well as custom armor and face camo. Instantly unlock a survivor of the old war as a new recruit in your barracks.
- XCOM 2: Anarchy’s Children – This rebellion-themed content pack introduces more than 100 new exotic customizations for the entire arsenal of armors available to your XCOM soldiers. These options are purely cosmetic and do not alter the stats of a soldier.
- XCOM 2: Alien Hunters – Transform the soldiers of XCOM into an elite alien hunting squad with impressive new weapons and armor to face off against new alien Rulers that will pursue your squad across an entire campaign. Additional cosmetic upgrades to soldiers and the Avenger are included, as well as a new epic mission where Central Officer Bradford leads a squad with the guidance of an old friend.
- XCOM 2: Shen’s Last Gift – Investigate ADVENT’s “Lost Towers” facility where Chief Engineer Lily Shen accompanies your squad in search of her late father’s secretive final project. Discover a unique new soldier class complete with powerful new combat abilities, strategy mechanics, and customization options.
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen – The XCOM 2: War of the Chosen expansion adds extensive new content in the fight against ADVENT when additional resistance factions form in order to eliminate the alien threat on Earth. In response, a new enemy, known as the “Chosen,” emerges with one goal: recapture the Commander. The expansion includes new Hero classes to counter the “Chosen”, new enemies, missions, environments and increased depth in strategic gameplay.
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen Receives the Tactical Legacy Pack
- XCOM and Trails Fusion Available for PlayStation Plus Members in June
- Xbox Game Pass Will Remove Over 20 Games from Their Library
- Victorian-Fantasy XCOM Alder's Blood Launches on Kickstarter
- Humble Bundle is Giving Away The Bureau: XCOM Declassified for Free
- Fort Triumph The Tactical RPG For Fans Of Xcom And FF Tactics
- Battlefield V Hypes New Trailer Coming Tomorrow with Mark Strong - October 15, 2018
- Arcen Games Announces AI War 2 Launching on Early Access - October 15, 2018
- Everlast is Producing Exclusive Street Fighter Fragrances - October 15, 2018
- Indie MEGABOOTH Opens Submissions for GDC and PAX East 2019 - October 15, 2018
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018