When Bleeding Cool stomped on a load of 4chan nonsense about the immediate future of the X-Men comics, we noted that Uncanny X-Men was to be multi-shipping a month and would be the only X-Men team book in January. Well, it is weekly, after all. But will all other X-books make way as well? Or will everything get a relaunch and a revamping as a result? Time for a little mindless speculation.
In October, Marvel will publish Weapon X #24. Amazon has the current arc going to #26, which would be out in December.
In October, Marvel will publish X-Men Red #9. Amazon has the current arc going to #11, which would be out in December.
In October, Marvel will publish Astonishing X-Men #16. Amazon has the current arc going to #18, which would be out in December.
While a number of books such as Domino, Exiles, Iceman, and Weapon H could have arcs ending in December if they double ship one month — which they do. And Deadpool and X-23 have no Amazon arcs listed as collections past November’s issues…
- Image Comics Launches Vindication in January From MD Marie, Carlos Miko and Dema Jr. - October 16, 2018
- The Weatherman #6 Gets a Cliff Chiang Cover in Time For Final Order Cut-Off - October 16, 2018
- Where In the World Has Poison Ivy Gone, DC Comics? - October 16, 2018
- Details for Amazing Comic Con Aloha’s Return to Honolulu in February - October 16, 2018
- Now the KGBeast Shoots Bruce as Mark Buckingham and Andrew Pepoy Surprise-Draw Tomorrow’s Batman #57 - October 16, 2018