When Bleeding Cool stomped on a load of 4chan nonsense about the immediate future of the X-Men comics, we noted that Uncanny X-Men was to be multi-shipping a month and would be the only X-Men team book in January. Well, it is weekly, after all. But will all other X-books make way as well? Or will everything get a relaunch and a revamping as a result? Time for a little mindless speculation.
In October, Marvel will publish Weapon X #24. Amazon has the current arc going to #26, which would be out in December.
In October, Marvel will publish X-Men Red #9. Amazon has the current arc going to #11, which would be out in December.
In October, Marvel will publish Astonishing X-Men #16. Amazon has the current arc going to #18, which would be out in December.
While a number of books such as Domino, Exiles, Iceman, and Weapon H could have arcs ending in December if they double ship one month — which they do. And Deadpool and X-23 have no Amazon arcs listed as collections past November’s issues…
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018