Halloween is right around the corner and for Disneyland and Disney World that means a spooky change in popcorn buckets and drink containers is coming.
Last year, guests were able to purchase a glow-in-the-dark Oogie Boogie (from Nightmare Before Christmas) popcorn bucket, which was one of the biggest hits of the season. If you missed out on the gamblin’ villain in 2017, never fear – he’s making a return in 2018’s novelties collection.
Our friends over at InsideTheMagic (seriously, the bestest for Disney news) just posted some of the upcoming Halloween novelty collection items fans can look forward to finding at Disneyland and Walt Disney World during the All-Hallows season.
The Green Poison Apple Stein! You’ll find it throughout Disneyland Resort as well as various outdoor vending locations throughout Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort.
The Headless Horseman Straw Clip! You’ll find him galloping around at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort and throughout the Disneyland Resort.
Oogie is BACK- and the Disneyland Parks Blog says a different version of him will be available exclusively at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort, and later in the season at Disneyland Resort.
The Poison Apple glow cube! You can find the Green Poison Apple Glow Cube in specialty drinks at AbracadaBar at Disney’s BoardWalk and Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar at Disney Springs. And at Disneyland Resort, Green and Red Poison Apple Glow Cubes are available at various locations in both parks. The new Purple Poison Apple color, is only available at Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure.
Apparently inspired by Halloween in Cars Land, this light-up straw pulls into Cozy Cone Motel and Flo’s V-8 Café at Disney California Adventure. It will also be available at Walt Disney World Resort at various quick-service locations in Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
The downside in the fine print however is that the Disneyland Resort popcorn buckets and mugs are NOT refillable, while the Disney World ones are (for a nominal fee):
All Disneyland Resort 2018 Halloween Premium and Base Popcorn Buckets and 2018 Halloween Travel Mugs are non-refillable. All Walt Disney World Resort 2018 Halloween Premium and Base Popcorn Buckets are refillable during your length of stay for $1.75 per refill. Walt Disney World Resort 2018 Halloween Travel Mugs are refillable during your length of stay.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort begins August 17th, 2018, and Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort begins September 7th, 2018.
- Halloween at Disneyland 2018- Coco At The Pixar Pier
- More From Halloween at Disneyland: Trick or Treating and More
- Halloween at Disneyland: 2018's Tricks and Treats
- Dark Horse to Publish Disney Treasure Island Starring Mickey Mouse for Halloween
- Nerd Food: Eating Around Disneyland During February, Part 1
- Nerd Food: Disneyland's Lunar New Year Menu
- Disneyland: Why You Should Visit in February, Lunar New Year, and Villains Day in the Park
- Disney to Release a Hocus Pocus Sequel This Year — in Book Form
- Disney Characters Are In Their Halloween Finest Today!
- Season 7 Will be the Last for ‘Orange is the New Black’ - October 17, 2018
- 9 Photos from ‘Outlander’ Season 4 Have Jamie, Claire, and More - October 17, 2018
- New Teaser for ‘Vikings’ Season 5b Brings the Blood and Chaos - October 17, 2018
- Chris Hemsworth has Wrapped Filming on ‘Men In Black’ - October 17, 2018
- Edna Mode’s “Designing Fabulous” Featurette from ‘Incredibles 2’ DVD - October 17, 2018