One of the scenes fans in Hall H got to see from Aquaman was Arthur and Mera going to what appeared to be ancient Atlantean ruins in the middle of the desert. We’ve seen them getting to that location in the trailer, jumping out of the plane, but we got to see the two of them trying to figure out how the device worked. Mera removed some sweat from Arthur’s forehead when she realizes they need water to make it work. Entertainment Weekly has release a new image that appears to be right after the two of them manage to turn on the device.
Summary: Arthur Curry learns that he is the heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, and must step forward to lead his people and to be a hero to the world.
Aquaman is directed by James Wan, stars Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Nicole Kidman, Patrick Wilson, Willem Dafoe, and will hit theaters on December 21st.
- JoBlo Releases 'Aquaman' Trailer in Retro 8-Bit Style
- Graham McTavish Talks 'Aquaman' Role, Is Puzzled by "Secrecy Nowadays"
- Mortal Engines: Hera Hilmar Talks Her Unique Protagonist at NYCC - October 13, 2018
- Mortal Engines: Peter Jackson Talks Creating a Distinct World at NYCC - October 13, 2018
- Marvel and Netflix Cancel Iron Fist - October 12, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Secured a Deal to Write and Direct Black Panther 2 - October 12, 2018
- The Gifted 2×04 ‘outMatched’ Promo, Summary, and Pictures - October 12, 2018