One of the scenes fans in Hall H got to see from Aquaman was Arthur and Mera going to what appeared to be ancient Atlantean ruins in the middle of the desert. We’ve seen them getting to that location in the trailer, jumping out of the plane, but we got to see the two of them trying to figure out how the device worked. Mera removed some sweat from Arthur’s forehead when she realizes they need water to make it work. Entertainment Weekly has release a new image that appears to be right after the two of them manage to turn on the device.
Summary: Arthur Curry learns that he is the heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, and must step forward to lead his people and to be a hero to the world.
Aquaman is directed by James Wan, stars Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Nicole Kidman, Patrick Wilson, Willem Dafoe, and will hit theaters on December 21st.
- Mile 22 Review: A Genuine Waste of Iko Uwais’s Talents - August 16, 2018
- Iron Fist Season 2: Simone Missick Comments on the Potential of a Danny/Misty Relationship - August 16, 2018
- Alpha Review: A Very Slow-Moving Survival Story - August 16, 2018
- New International Trailer for Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween - August 16, 2018
- Paul Walker’s Brothers Want His Character Back in the Fast and Furious Movies - August 16, 2018