This week, Telltale Games have released what they’re calling the “Official Trailer” for The Walking Dead: The Final Season. (Which makes us wonder, what were all the other trailers? Unofficial?) The trailer gives a much more details account of the brand-new hell you find yourself in as Clementine will have to make much tougher choices that we’re guessing will ultimately lead to her own death. Because it’s The Walking Dead — how many heroes in this franchise’s world ever really see tomorrow? Enjoy the trailer and the details below.
Clementine, now a fierce and capable survivor, has reached the final chapter in her journey. After years on the road facing threats both living and dead, a secluded school might finally be her chance for a home. But protecting it will mean sacrifice. Clem must build a life and become a leader while still watching over AJ, an orphaned boy and the closest thing to family she has left. In this gripping, emotional final season, you will define your relationships, fight the undead, and determine how Clementine’s story ends.
- Emotional, Gut-Wrenching Story – See Clementine’s journey through to the end. As she builds a new life, you will have to grapple with new types of choices and live with the consequences as AJ looks on, learning from your every move.
- More Control, More Tension – A new over-the-shoulder camera system, greater freedom to explore detailed environments, and scenes with unscripted combat capture the fear of living in a world overrun by the undead and create the most engaging The Walking Dead game yet.
- Striking New Visual Style – The all-new Graphic Black art style rips the ink from the pages of the Eisner Award-winning comic book series and brings the world of The Walking Dead to life like never before. Supports 4K resolution and high dynamic range on compatible devices.
- Telltale Games Hit With a Class-Action Lawsuit Over Labor Laws
- Telltale Games’ Stranger Things Game Was Further Along Than Assumed
- Former Telltale Games Employee Vents About Unpaid Overtime
- Telltale Games Debuts The Walking Dead: The Final Season's Online Story Builder
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Receives a New SDCC Trailer
- Walking Deadly Class: Image Comics, Skybound, and Top Cow at San Diego Comic-Con 2018
- Telltale's The Walking Dead Sees Its Final Chapter Release in August
- Telltale's The Walking Dead: The Final Season Drops in August
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone 2018 HCT Fall Championship Finals: bloodyface vs. lnguagehackr - October 14, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One - October 14, 2018
- Pokémon Café in Tokyo Will Have a Special Pokémon: Let’s Go Menu - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 2 – Semifinals - October 14, 2018