The next event for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is going to have you running like hell and exploring your favorite run-down homes. Dodgebomb is a new event where there will be three 10-person teams that will be thrown randomly into Erangel armed with only a few select items. Those items are 20 frag grenades, a Molotov, level three gear, and a frying pan. This is a War Mode event, which means respawns happen every 30 seconds, but the main playing point of the game is that there are only deaths, no knock-downs, so once you’re dead you are out and can’t be saved.
We have the full schedule and rules for you below, best of luck to you all!
STARTS: Aug 9, 7pm PST / Aug 10, 4am CEST / Aug 10 11am KST
ENDS: Aug 12, 7pm PST / Aug 13, 4am CEST / Aug 13 11am KSTAVAILABLE QUEUES
10-man squads on Erangel
NA/EU/AS: TPP & FPP
- Dodgebomb is a War Mode event.
- 30 Players across 3 teams on Erangel.
- Players spawn with 20 frag grenades, a molotov, lvl 3 armor, and a frying pan.
- Knock-downs are disabled. When you take lethal damage, you die instantly.
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 30 seconds.
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points.
- If no team reaches 100 points before the time limit, the team with the most points wins.OTHER EVENT RULES
- 10-person squads only. Auto-matching on.
- No weapons or vehicles spawn in the world.
- Weather is Sunny
- Red zones are disabled
- Killer spectating is disabled
- Care packages are disabled
- Friendly fire is disabled
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Community Vent Over Region Locking
- PUBG Mobile to Host Their First Livestream Invitational Called "Player Well Known"
- PUBG Corp and FACEIT Partner Up to Create Online Competitive Leagues
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Launches a New Improvement Website
- 'Fix PUBG' Will Start a Three Month Campaign to Address Problems with the Game.
- China is Getting a Call Of Duty Mobile Game from Activision And Tencent
- PUBG Mobile Will Have a Crossover Event With Mission: Impossible Fallout
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Removes Offensive Mask from Game
- Enplex Games Announces New Survival MMO Game Population Zero - December 11, 2018
- WBIE Will Relaunch MK Kollective to Prepare for Mortal Kombat 11 - December 11, 2018
- Review: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gear by JINX - December 11, 2018
- Overwatch Launches Winter Wonderland with New Updates - December 11, 2018
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch - December 11, 2018