Intrepid Studios has announced a massive summer update for its MMO Ashes of Creation, which is entering its first Alpha test phase in the coming weeks. Highlights of the update include new mounts, housing options, and cosmetic updates, as well new action combat.
The studio is hosting a PAX Panel on September 1st at 10:30 a.m. PDT during PAX West. The panel will be livestreamed and is set to share a ton of new information on the game. Ahead of PAX, however, the studio is also hosting a livestream on August 17th at 2 p.m. PDT, which will showcase the game’s brand-new action combat. You can catch that stream on Twitch.
Additionally, Intrepid will be hiring for 21 new positions beginning this month, so if you’ve been looking to start your indie dev career with a veteran MMO team, you may want to keep an eye out. For fans, this means the game’s production is continuing to grow and will only mean they’ve got much more Ashes of Creation to look forward to in the future.
Finally, the studio has announced their Last Call for Alpha One pre-order sales. There are currently over 8,500 participants for the Alpha One testing phases, and they will be closing the sales on Alpha One entry in order to keep the test at under 10,000 participants. The Alpha One test will be split into two separate testing phases.
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018