Wands at the ready, Harry Potter fans- Cinemark Theaters are bringing all 9 (both Potter and Fantastic Beasts) Warner Bros. wizarding world films back this summer!
In an effort to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the first publishing of “Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone” by JK Rowling, the movie theater chain will be showing all 8 Potter films, as well as Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them during August 31st through September 6th.
For a price of $5 per film, or the limited quantity ‘festival pass’ of $25 for all 9 films, fans of all ages can experience the Potterverse on the big screen again.
Cinemark CEO Mark Zoradi said of the event:
“The magic of the Wizarding World truly comes to life through the 35 trillion colors and custom engineered surround sound our Cinemark XD auditoriums offer, and we are proud to give fans such a remarkable movie-watching environment for one of the most notable franchises in the world. The Wizarding World holds a special place in everyone’s hearts, and we know many moviegoers experienced the magic of Hogwarts for the first time in a Cinemark auditorium. We are thrilled to welcome them back to our theatres for this exclusive opportunity to relive the magic in Cinemark XD.”
Tickets for the films go on sale on August 3rd 2018 here.
- Jude Law, Eddie Redmayne at King's Cross Station for #BackToHogwarts
- Favorite Hogwarts Memories with 'Fantastic Beasts' Cast and Crew
- First Look at Baby Niffler in 'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald'
- NASA Gives Marvel Studios Advice on Rescuing Tony Stark - December 9, 2018
- Box Office: ‘Ralph’ Still on Top, ‘Aquaman’ Rules China - December 9, 2018
- ‘Doctor Who’ New Year’s Day Title Revealed: “Resolution” - December 8, 2018
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Sets 24 Hour Trailer Record with 289 Million Views - December 8, 2018
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Disneyland- The Falcon is Done! - December 8, 2018