Nexon is celebrating the fact that within the past few weeks, Darkness Rises has already surpassed ten million downloads on iOS and Android devices. The game launched back on June 20th and steadily climbed up the games charts for both Apple and Google Play, earning the RPG a massive playerbase in short order. Today, the company announced there would be a special event to mark the occasion in a press release sent out this morning.
“The success of Darkness Rises is a testament to the game’s high fidelity graphics and high-impact combat setting a new bar for console quality gaming experiences on mobile,” said Lawrence Koh, General Manager at Nexon M. “Darkness Rises gives players the option to enjoy what they like best in games, whether its embarking on the single player storyline, participating in PvP or teaming up with friends in Raids. We’re excited to continue to expand the gameplay experience to challenge players in new ways for years to come through new story quests, features and modes, characters, epic bosses, in-game events and much more.”
To celebrate the player community, a series of in-game events and prizes can be enjoyed beginning today through to August 8 including:
Special Daily Login Bonus: Players who log into Darkness Rises will be able to secure exclusive in-game prizes ranging from massive gold and gem gifts, special chests and celebratory gear.
Daily EXP & Gold Boosts: During each day of the celebratory event, players can enjoy a 10% gold boost and 20% EXP boost from 7:00pm – 9:00pm.
- Valve's New Game Artifact Will Be Available in November
- McFarlane Toys Acquires License to Make Fortnite Figures and More
- Sony ForwardWorks Will Release Arc The Lad R on Android and iOS
- Spotlight on Kevin Eastman Panel at San Diego Comic-Con
- Pokémon Quest Gets a Launch Date for iOS and Android
- ConcernedApe to Focus More on Stardew Valley for a While - December 14, 2018
- Epic Games Already Planning to Nerf and Vault the Fortnite Infinity Sword - December 14, 2018
- Nintendo Discontinues the NES and SNES Classic Editions - December 14, 2018
- Twitch to Air Holiday Spectacular Show to Look Back on 2018 - December 14, 2018
- Sixteen Years of Red vs. Blue: An Interview With Gus Sorola - December 14, 2018