On Friday Bleeding Cool pointed out some of the swag that attendees at the Diamond Retailer Appreciation Lunch received just for turning up.
Well, for those attending the Marvel True Believers panel today, solely for Marvel Unlimited subscribers or owners of the Marvel credit card, there may have been a little deja vu, with the retailer exclusive covers and more besides. That’s a new twist for these events…
MARVEL: True Believers*
– Sunday, 10:00am-11:00am
– Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront
Join Executive Editor Nick Lowe along with creators Ryan North (UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL), Robbie Thompson(SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL), and Jeremy Whitley (UNSTOPPABLE WASP) for a private panel discussion of what’s happening inside the Marvel Universe. Get free merchandise, never-before-seen sneak peeks of upcoming comics, Q&A session, and more! Not to be missed! Open only to Marvel Unlimited Plus members and Marvel MasterCard cardholders.
*Panel line-up is subject to change. Free items available while supplies last. Must have valid ID and one of the following for entry: Marvel MasterCard Member – Event Invite, Marvel MasterCard, or event RSVP confirmation; Marvel Unlimited Plus Members – membership card, or MU+ order confirmation email.
Everyone got five variant covers in a bag. Here’s what our secretive reporter unearthed…
When I walked into the room they gave each person a bag with 5 variant books, the most ever in the years I’ve gone. Don’t know if these covers have been seen before so here they are as I’m sure there are other press in here.
I bet there are. But we got these up first…
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018
- Warren Ellis’s Only Convention Appearance in 2018 Will Be at Thought Bubble – But No, He Won’t Sign That - August 16, 2018
- The Bad of Fan Expo Boston 2018 – and Fan Expo’s Response - August 16, 2018
- Extermination #1 Second Printing Runs Final Page Spoiler on the Cover - August 16, 2018