We’re just a couple days away from Banner Saga 3 being released, but before we get there, Stoic is looking to take some of you on a journey beforehand. As we all know from playing games over the years, a soundtrack can make or break your game, as well as define whether or not it is solidified in people’s minds for years to come. When all the right pieces come together, those chords and melodies will take people back time and time again. The people at Stoic know this, so they went all out to get a proper soundtrack written up for the game.
Like a lot of soundtracks, the music tends to be a year or two in the making before it’s finalized with the game. So the company decided that while they’re recording it, they might as well do a small piece about it. Below is a brief introduction to the music of Banner Saga 3 and the work that went into making their world seem a little more full.
As the end of the saga draws to a close, Taylor Davis, Malukah and Peter Hollens take a fond look back at working with Austin Wintory on the official soundtracks for all three Banner Saga games.
- RedG Studios Releases a New Trailer for Its Horror Game S.O.N.
- Another Sight Receives a Proper Overview Trailer from the Crew
- The Banner Saga 3's Latest Trailer Recaps the First Two Games
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June
- Banner Saga 3 Receives a New Horseborn Trailer
- Enjoying the Animated Beauty That is Banner Saga 3
- Stoic Games Releases a New Trailer for Banner Saga 3
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game - October 16, 2018
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween - October 16, 2018
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018
- Sony Says The PS4 Message Hacks Have Been Fixed - October 16, 2018