Welcome to Lying In The Gutters, Bleeding Cool’s weekly runaround of the most popular stories on the site through the week. And yes, San Diego Comic-Con came along and made a massive dent in the schedule. It still is. And we’ve been running special Daily Lying In The Gutters so that people can catch up.
And while we know that from tomorrow all anyone will be talking about is Bleeding Cool’s #MarvelDeclassified series, this is what people were reading about on Bleeding Cool throughout the week…
Top Twenty Traffic Of The Week
- R.I.P. DC Extended Universe… Long Live the Worlds of DC
- 265 Cosplay Pics From San Diego Comic-Con 2018 – From She-Hulk to Mrs Rick & Morty
- Is DC Gearing Martian Manhunter Up to Be Their Big Bad? [Spoilers]
- Toys That Made Us Season 3: Power Rangers, Wrestling, TMNT, My Little Pony
- Warner Bros Film SDCC 2018 Hall H Presentation Live Blog: Aquaman and Shazam!
- DC Comics Makes Batman #50 and Catwoman #1 Fully Returnable, #SorryNotSorry
- Justice League #6 Spoilers from SDCC18, Read if You Dare
- Pokémon Go at SDCC 2018: Unowns Everywhere
- USA Bans Lion Forge Cartoonist From Attending San Diego Comic-Con
- Did Marvel Just Tease the Return of Uncanny X-Men?
- Marvel’s ‘What If?’ Returns in October with 6 New One-Shots
- Magneto to Move Centre Stage With Cable? But What About Uncanny X-Men #1?
- Scarlet Spider Done at #25 and Relaunch For Peter Parker?
- Heavy Metal Fills San Diego Comic-Con With Iron Maiden
- New Star Wars Black Series and Vintage Collection Figures on the Way
- UPDATED: Bleeding Cool’s Giant San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Party List
- Where to Find Funko’s 2018 SDCC Shared Exclusives
- Disney Fires Guardians of the Galaxy Director James Gunn Over Old Offensive Tweets
- Lauren S. Hissrich Talks Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’, Teases End of Season 1
- Grant Morrison Had Ideas for 12 Issues of Green Lantern
And Ten You May Prefer That Weren’t Announced At San Diego
- POW! Entertainment Confirms Someone Else Was Behind Recent Stan Lee Tweets
- A New Status For Jim Rhodes, War Machine, in the Marvel Universe (Tony Stark: Iron Man #2 Spoilers)
- John Byrne is Writing and Drawing His Own X-Men Fanfic Comic, Evermore
- Ironheart Movie in the Works from Marvel Studios, to Replace Iron Man?
- How Much Did the Creators of Black Lightning Get Paid For the TV Series?
- She-Ra’s Co-Creator JMS on Noelle Stevenson’s Revamp for Dreamworks/Netflix
- Stormy Daniels in She-Ra Cosplay One Last Time for Unemployed Skeletor [VIDEO]
- Batman Smashes The Cistern in Batman #51 (SPOILERS)
- It All Comes Down To This – #MarvelDeclassified Begins Tomorrow
- USA Reverses Decision, Approves Visa for Zerocalcare to Attend San Diego Comic-Con for Lion Forge
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018