Bleeding Cool contributor Madeline Potts writes from live inside the Supernatural panel in Hall H at SDCC:
Check back around 10:30am (PST) as that’s when the panel from Hall H is scheduled to start!
The panel is described as:
The series’ stars and executive producers answer questions about the shocking events in last season’s intense finale and reveal what’s in store for the 14th season, when the show will reach the rare milestone of 300 episodes! Fans will also be treated to an exclusive video presentation featuring series highlights. Supernatural will return to The CW on Thursdays this fall in its 8/7c time period. The series is produced by Kripke Enterprises Inc. in association with Warner Bros. Television.
The CW series Supernatural returns for it’s 14th season this fall.
- New ‘Aquaman’ Clip Intros The Trench from New 52 - December 10, 2018
- Deadpool FINALLY Goes Too Far- Defends Nickleback - December 10, 2018
- Let’s Talk About ‘Outlander’ Season 4 Episode 6, “Blood of my Blood” - December 10, 2018
- ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’ Second Trailer is Here! - December 10, 2018
- New Captain Picard ‘Star Trek’ Series Will Film in California - December 10, 2018