If you’ve ever watched The Walking Dead and wondered to yourself “I wish I could pair the scene of a walker decorating himself on a fence post with a strong-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon,” then you’re in luck!
Yesterday I attended a wine tasting hosted by the fine folks at Skybound. The tasting featured a selection of Walking Dead wines produced by The Last Wine Co. I had an opportunity to taste their Cabernet Sauvignon, Blood Red Blend, and Chardonnay. Overall, I found the wines *meh*, but that’s not even the best part!
With the help of the Living Labels app, the bottles come alive. But don’t take my word for it — see the video below.
This wine is nothing I’ve ever asked for, but now I can’t live without it!
(video courtesy of YouTube Channel Jim Caudill)
- Kevin Smith at SDCC: He Wasn’t Even Supposed to Be Here Today - July 22, 2018
- The Drinking Dead: A Walking Dead Wine Tasting at SDCC - July 22, 2018
- Mego, the Funko of the 1970s, Is Back! [SDCC] - July 21, 2018
- What It’s Like to Moderate a San Diego Comic-Con Panel for the First Time - July 21, 2018
- South Park: Cartman’s Escape Room at SDCC is F***ing Impossible - July 21, 2018