In case you’ve been wondering what Claire Redfield would look like in the new version of Resident Evil 2, check out the photo Capcom released this weekend. The photo is basically a cheap ploy to show off that they made a sponsorship deal with Harley Davidson to put a Harley into the game, but at the very least we’re getting a good look at Claire’s new design, and she’s looking pretty awesome. Giving her a pair of real pants was a nice touch as opposed to her riding a bike in shorts, and the books are a well-made choice as well as opposed to having knee-high cowboy boots.
While we can’t see what they did with her knife, we do appreciate the multifunctional holster she’s now working with, and her jacket getting a proper upgrade to something a little more badass with an eagle imprint on the back. No gloves this time around, or at least that we can see in this picture. Overall, it’s a pretty good look for the character, at least, in our opinion. We’d prefer to see more of her in action and what they did with her half of the story before Resident Evil 2 is released in 2019.
- Capcom is Asking for $900 for the Resident Evil 2 Special Edition
- Capcom Takes SDCC18 Back to Raccoon City with Resident Evil 2 Remastered
- Capcom's New Lineup SDCC 2018: More from Resident Evil 2 and Mega Man 11
- Resident Evil 2's Story Will Not Be the Same as the Original
- Capcom Reps Say Resident Evil 2 Isn't Just a Remake
- Capcom's Remastered Resident Evil 2 Wins E3 Best Of Show
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018